Home » » What do I Want To Be?

What do I Want To Be?

Posted By Alfian Nawawi on Minggu, 19 Juli 2020 | Juli 19, 2020

Every child has his own dream, if asked, "what is your dream, boy?" Simultaneously the answer is different. But it must be explained to them that there are many professions or occupations. Most children only aspire to become police officers, soldiers and teachers. Although there are still many other professions out there that they don't know about. Because what they see in their daily lives is what they want.

Today I give them a little understanding by asking what their hobbies or talents are like. One of them answered. His name is Raihan Al Zahra. "I love to draw and at home there are many of my drawings." She said.

Since long ago, indeed I often saw the results of this child's drawing, he not only drew houses but every place or object he saw and the results were good.

I asked again, "So do you like to draw, son?" He replied, "Yes, I really like it, if I draw I'm very happy."

I said, "It needs to be improved later. Sharpen your talents and interests. Hopefully someday you can become a successful person. And there is a profession called an architect. People who are good at drawing and can get a lot of money from drawingDia terlihat bingung dan pasti bertanya-tanya,  apa itu arsitek karena baru dia dengarkan.

He looked confused and must have wondered what an architect was because he had only just heard this type of profession.

That is why we must introduce to them that there are many professions or jobs out there. Must work according to our talents and interests too.

That is Kasma's experience today. He is a mentor of Free Learning Classes in Balong Village, Ujungloe Sector, Regional Youth Teaching Services Movement or Gerakan Mengajar Pemuda Daerah Mengabdi (Gema Pandemi).(*)



Share this article :
Komentar

0 apresiator:

 
Support : Creating Website | LiterasiToday | sastrakecil.space
Copyright © 2011. Alfian Nawawi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by sastrakecil.space
Proudly powered by LiterasiToday